Wednesday, April 22, 2009

" KIDS are OUR Future"


Joe Estrada - After 35 years in the workforce, 25 years in business' & 16 years teaching "How to improve your life with 21st century education ... for every area of life" - I realised that this should be taught from childhood.
TWO simple things the "Skill" of achieving what you want your goals and financial education in the way of M.S.I.'s - Multiple Sources of Income.
Of the 1000's of people I've spoken to most agree with this, but teach what ?
Thats what I formed "Get Buzz Education" to do and find, 21st century answers for our childrens futures ... and I found that they are out there !!!
I ask you to come on this success journey ... of destinations for our kids.
Live, Love and Laugh A LOT !!!
Joe Estrada (Mr Goals, G.A.T.E.S. & M.S.I.'s)

No comments:

Post a Comment